Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Embrace

I told my Boss to Kiss my Ass... He Kicked my Ass and told me to get back to work.

Time to go paint in the studio.

Managed to complete five paintings this morning.

Patrick

 River Walk (with Maria)
oil on canvas. 32 x 54 inches. Spring 2012. Price: $2200

close up of River Walk (with Maria) painting


close up of River Walk (with Maria) painting


Embrace the Moment
oil on canvas. 11 x 14 inches. Spring 2012. Price: $300

This painting I really pushed myself to creative levels. I pushed the paint to the point I almost fucked it all up.  I tried to do another painting after this work... and it was a complete mess. But this painting I really fell into that space.


 Square painting for Maria
12 x 12 inches. oil on canvas. Spring 2012. Price: $300

I do not normally paint canvases on a square format.


Walking in a Dream
oil on canvas. 30 x 36 inches. Spring 2012. Price: $1400.


close up of Walking in a Dream painting


Walking in a Dream painting (close up)


Flowers near the River
oil on canvas. 30 x 36 inches. Spring 2012. Price: $1400


close up of Flowers near the River painting

Maria drove me to these flowers along the bike path.
The flowers were so beautiful
 Ottawa River - in Alymer
We held hands for the first time

No comments: