Monday, April 23, 2012

She is Spring

Last night I could not sleep... again. 

The last few weeks my energy levels have been over the moon.  I have been painting all hours of the day and night.  I have been extremely productive in my studio.  There are so many wet paintings... it is getting difficult to move around.

Last night I slept for 2 hours. And woke up again... So rather than count sheep... I walk down the street to my studio and paint another painting from 1 am ->  4:37 am.

It was pretty cold in my studio. It started to snow last night. 

Friday night I had an amazing meal made for me by Maria.  It was really well done. Everything was very beautiful.  So I was still feeling full in my soul from her gift.

While painting late at night in the studio...

I did the following work. 

She is Spring. oil on canvas. 30 x 36 inches. Spring 2012. Price: $1400.




No comments: